Signature is a simple app that lets you collect digital autographs from people on your Android device. Simply hand someone your device and the stylus of your choice and let them leave their mark. Then click the save button and the signature will be saved as an image on your phone.
It's great for businesses that need to keep customer signatures on record or just making deals with your friends!
· Add your own text and notes to the signature
· Save signatures as .png images right on your phone
· Time and date stamps are automatically attached to each signature
· Watermarked background to help deter fraud
· Works locally, Internet access is not required
· No annoying advertisements
· The Signature app works with any stylus. You can even make your own.
· The Uniform Commercial Code §3-401(b) for negotiable instruments states "A signature may be made (i) manually or by means of a device or machine, and (ii) by the use of any name, including a trade or assumed name, or by a word, mark, or symbol executed or adopted by a person with present intention to authenticate a writing."
· The file name of the signature is actually a date-stamp of your device's system time. Just in case you need to know the exact milisecond the signature was created.