Presenter is an app that is designed to aid you in public speaking. There are three main features of the app that are designed to take the mental burden off of you, so you can relax and give a great speech:
1) What if you get up there and forget what to say? What if say something in the wrong order and it doesn't flow? Worse, what if speaking out of order confuses the audience? That's why the Presenter app lets you store and save your speech notes in a list format to reference during your speech.
2) Did you just speak for one minute or one hour? When everyone is looking at you and you're a little nervous, it can be difficult to keep track of time. That's why the Presenter app shows a timer at the top of your notes for quick reference.
3) We've included a list of our top 10 tips and tricks that are perfect to read right before speaking. It's not enough to read them once, read them every time to give a great presentation! You have enough running through your head right before you present, use this app to take care of some of the heavy lifting.
· Save a bulleted list of notes to remind you of what to mention and in what order
· Start/Stop/Reset Timer to keep track of how long your speech taking
· Black background to reduce the "glow" when you are on stage or in front of a room
· 10 useful public speaking tips and tricks to calm your nerves before presenting
· Presentation notes are stored in the app, no internet connection is required
· Sound Recorder: Record parts of your speech to practice, play them back, and hear how they sound
· Internet access is not required. One less thing to worry about!
· Keep your notes brief to keep them on one screen. Messing with your phone while speaking isn't ideal.